Office’s Primary goals
- Coordinate and facilitate strategic initiatives.
- Serve as the primary repository of institutional data.
- Publish institutional information.
- Comply with state and federal reporting requirements.
- Respond to external surveys and questionnaires.
- Support the institution’s accreditation initiatives.
Ethical considerations within Institutional Research
- Will not release individual student information.
- Will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of data gathered from individuals, groups, offices, or agencies.
- Will apply all reasonable means to prevent the loss of data and documentation.
- Will make every effort to anticipate and prevent misunderstandings and the possible misuse of information.