If you’re looking for a flexible learning option, an online degree could be just the right answer for you. We offer dozens of online programs, as well as hybrid courses, that can meet your needs. Our online degrees are only one of the reasons we’re one of the best community colleges in Tennessee.
Ready to apply?How to Apply
Come for Convenience. Stay for Quality.
Online Degrees & Certificates
Online Technical Certificates
- Accounting Clerk Technical Certificate
- Accounting Technical Certificate
- Administrative Assistant Technical Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Technical Certificate
- Lodging Guest Service Technical Certificate
- Logistics Technical Certificate
- Medical Coding Technical Certificate
- Retail Management Technical Certificate
- Supply Chain Technical Certificate
- Transportation Technical Certificate
Online A.A.S. Degrees
Online Transfer Degrees
- Accounting A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A. and A.S.
- Economics A.A. and A.S.
- English A.A.
- Finance A.S.
- General Studies A.A.
- History A.A. and A.S.
- Information Systems A.S.
- Management A.S.
- Marketing A.S.
- Middle Grades Education A.S.
- Political Science A.A. and A.S.
- Psychology A.A. and A.S.
- Social Work A.A. and A.S.
- Sociology A.A. and A.S.
- Special Education A.S.T.
Find Online CoursesCourse Schedule
Nashville State SARA Agreement
Complaint Resolution Policies and Procedures for Non-Tennessee Resident Students in State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement States, commonly known as SARA. Student complaints relating to consumer protection laws that involve distance learning education offered under the terms and conditions of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA), must first be filed with the institution to seek resolution.
Complainants not satisfied with the outcome of the Institution’s internal process may appeal, within two years of the incident about which the complaint is made, to the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
For purposes of this process, a complaint shall be defined as a formal assertion in writing that the terms of SARA or the laws, standards, or regulations incorporated by the SARA Policies and Standards have been violated by the institution operating under the terms of SARA.
For a list of SARA member States, please visit the NC-SARA website. Students residing in non-SARA states should consult their respective state of residence for further instruction for filing a complaint.
For more student information about Nashville State, refer to the policies and procedures in the current Student Policy Handbook.
If you have questions about any of our online programs, visit the program link you're interested in and contact the program representative.