Student Records & Forms

Maximize your opportunity for lifelong education. The Records Office provides services to faculty, staff, students, and other agencies by informing and safeguarding student academic records in accordance with the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) records policies. Receive timely, accurate, and efficient assistance from the initiation of the enrollment process through graduation.

Records Office Services for Students

Forms and Instructions

Find Nashville State Records Office forms and instructions to receive help, from registering for your first class through your graduation from college. Click the link below to access the form/instructions you need.
11. Dropping Classes Instructions
12. Enrollment/Degree Verification Request Form (use if you attended before Fall 2007) 
13. Enrollment Verification via myNSCC (use if you attended Fall 2007 or later)
14. Grade Appeal Form 
15. Intent to Graduate Form: To complete this form, you will have to log in using your credentials. If you are graduating with an A.A.S. or Technical Certificate please contact your program advisor or program director to schedule the Department Exit Exam. If you are graduating with an A.A., A.F.A., A.S., A.A.S., or A.S.T., please register for the General Exit Exam by emailing 
16. Letter of Good Standing 
17. Letter of Non-Attendance 
18. Parent Request for Disclosure of Education Record Information
19. Prior Learning Assessment Application
20. Request For Academic Fresh Start
21. Request Replacement Diploma 
22. FERPA Waiver – Request to Share Information Form 
23. Transcript Request - Electronic Request If you are graduating, you can no longer select for your transcript to go "after degree posts".  Instead, monitor your email for a message from our graduation specialist.  Once the graduation specialist awards your credential(s) you should then request your transcript and choose "Send Now - As Is".  If you have questions regarding when your degree or credential will post to your account, email
24. Transcript Request - Track Your Request 
25. Update Intent to Graduate Form: Please only complete this form IF you have an active Intent to Graduate on file with the Records office. 
26. View Your Final Grade Instructions 
27. Web Registration Instructions 
28. Transient Student Approval Request 
29. Student Complaint Form
30. How Do My Classes Transfer?

Request a Transcript

Request your official Nashville State Community College transcript from the Student Records Office. 

Electronically Request Your Transcript 

Electronic Transcript Request (If you attended before 1989, see the instructions under "Did you attend before 1989" after clicking on the link.) 

Track Your Electronic Request


Photo ID Needed 

If a transcript request is sent via fax, email, or mail, it must be accompanied by a photo ID (driver’s license or NSCC student photo ID preferred).


Processing Time 

Transcripts are generally processed within 24/48 hours; however, during peak periods (heavy registration or end of term), please allow up to five business days for the request to be processed.


Financial Holds 

If you have a financial hold on your account, transcripts cannot be mailed until the debt has been paid and the hold has been released. Letters will be mailed from the Records Office to students who have a financial hold on their account.

Notify the Records Office once you have cleared your debt and the hold has been released so that we can process the transcript request. We will only hold transcript requests for 30 days from the date of receipt in the Records Office; after that, you will be required to submit another request.

Login to myNSCC and click on Student Records and then Academic Transcript for an unofficial copy of your transcript.

The campus will utilize the National Student Clearinghouse to ensure students have access to transcripts in the event of a catastrophic event or unanticipated closure of the institution. The Transcript Ordering Center can be found at In the event of the campus no longer existing, the System Office will maintain the campus's student records in an archive-only format to service future student records requests. 

Contact the Records Office

Feel free to call, email, or stop by our office. We're here for you!


Student Services Building
White Bridge Campus


8 AM – 4:30 PM

Exceptions: semester breaks and school holidays.

Phone: 615-353-3218
Fax: 615-353-3302