For Faculty & Staff
We support our Nashville State faculty and staff so that they can, in turn, support our students. Find campus information, compliance guidelines, and more on this page and in this section.
Resources for Faculty & Staff
- 2023-24 Holiday Schedule
- Banner, SciQuest, and Argos Support Services
- Nashville State Brand Guidelines
- 2023-24 Publication and Design Request Form
- Faculty Information Form
- Faculty-Staff Grant Application
- Finish Line Aid Application
- In-Kind Donation – Nashville State Foundation
- In-Kind Donation – Nashville State
- Keycard Request Form
Resources for Students
Share these resources with students in need.
Computer and Network Security Reminder
- Lock your computer when you step away. Don't leave it unattended. The shortcut to locking your Windows computer is Windows + L. For Mac computers, it's Command + Control + Q. Also, consider setting up auto-lock after a period of inactivity.
- Save confidential/sensitive information in password-protected files.
- Make sure your home network is set up securely with a password. Avoid public Wi-Fi or unsecured Wi-Fi.
- If you must use public Wi-Fi, follow these tips from the Federal Trade Commission to protect your privacy and identity.
- Backup important files to the college's OneDrive cloud storage.
- Beware of phishing emails and websites. Do not open attachments or click on links unless they're from a known, trusted source.