Resources for educators and staff
We support our Nashville State faculty and staff so that they can, in turn, support our students. Find campus information, compliance guides and more on this page and in this section.
Resources for Faculty & Staff
Resources for Students
Share these resources with students in need.
Computer and Network Security Reminder
- Lock you computer when you step away. Don't leave it unattended. The shortcut to lock your Windows computers is Windows+L. For Mac computers, it's Command+Control+Q. Also consider setting up auto-lock after a period of inactivity.
- Save confidential/sensitive information in password-protected files.
- Make sure your home network is set up securely with password. Avoid public Wi-Fi or unsecured Wi-Fi.
- If you must use a public Wi-Fi, follow these tips from the Federal Trade Commission to protect your privacy and identity.
- Backup important files to the college's OneDrive cloud storage.
- Beware of phishing emails and websites. Do not open attachments or click on links unless they're from a known, trusted source.
Mark your calendar with these important upcoming dates.
Get to know your surroundings and services with these guides for campus communication.
Use the learning support documents below to place students into the experiences they need to gain the knowledge they need.
- ADA Faculty Cover Form – Test is Online
- ADA Faculty Cover Form – Paper Test
- Departmental Makeup Exam Faculty Cover Form – Test is Online – For an instructor to submit an individual student online test that is approved to take in the Testing Center. This is for a makeup exam if approved by the faculty member. If a student needs to make up an exam due to illness, review this area for information about coming to campus: COVID-19 Resources.
- Departmental Makeup Exam Faculty Cover Form – Paper Test – For an instructor to submit an individual student paper test that is approved to take in the Testing Center. This is for a makeup exam if approved by the faculty member. If a student needs to make up an exam due to illness, review this area for information about coming to campus: COVID-19 Resources.
- Student Virtual Proctoring Opt Out – For an individual student to complete when they opt out of virtual proctoring for approved Nashville State Web Online proctored exams.
- Dean approved Nashville State Community Web Online Proctored Exam – test submission information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Exit Exam – test submission information, please email: email@example.com
- Credit By Departmental Exit Exam – test submission information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Center Training Videos
Join a committee at Nashville State.
Explore study abroad programs through the Tennessee Consortium for International Studies.
Beginning Monday, August 2, the exercise room in the H building on the White Bridge campus will be open for limited hours Monday through Friday.
- 6-9 AM
- Noon-2 PM
A release form is required prior to using the facility.