Resources for educators and staff
We support our Nashville State faculty and staff so that they can, in turn, support our students. Find campus information, compliance guides and more on this page and in this section.
Resources for Faculty & Staff
Resources for Students
Share these resources with students in need.
Computer and Network Security Reminder
- Lock you computer when you step away. Don't leave it unattended. The shortcut to lock your Windows computers is Windows+L. For Mac computers, it's Command+Control+Q. Also consider setting up auto-lock after a period of inactivity.
- Save confidential/sensitive information in password-protected files.
- Make sure your home network is set up securely with password. Avoid public Wi-Fi or unsecured Wi-Fi.
- If you must use a public Wi-Fi, follow these tips from the Federal Trade Commission to protect your privacy and identity.
- Backup important files to the college's OneDrive cloud storage.
- Beware of phishing emails and websites. Do not open attachments or click on links unless they're from a known, trusted source.
Mark your calendar with these important upcoming dates.
Get to know your surroundings and services with these guides for campus communication.
Use the learning support documents below to place students into the experiences they need to gain the knowledge they need.
Access Center Training Videos
Join a committee at Nashville State.
Explore study abroad programs through the Tennessee Consortium for International Studies.