Earn your degree and head into the workforce or transfer to a 4-year university. Start your education today – for free! Tennessee Promise helps recent high school graduates get their degrees tuition-free. See if you’re eligible for the Tennessee Promise program and attend Nashville State without having to pay regular tuition.
You Can Be Tuition Free
Become a Promise Student Today
- Helps recent high school graduates begin their higher education journey and complete a degree.
- Offers up to five tuition-free semesters at a community or technical college. This gives you enough time to earn a two-year associate degree in a high-demand career or technical field.
- Is a “last dollar” scholarship. After gift aid is applied, TN Promise will cover the remaining balance. It does not cover books or extra fees, such as fines, electronic books, online fees, etc.
- Will not cover the additional fees associated with TN eCampus courses.
You may be eligible if you...
- Are a high school senior.
- Are graduating from an eligible TN high school or home school program.
- Will be enrolling as a full-time college student.
Apply for Tennessee Promise
Complete the Nashville State Admission Application
Once admitted you can:
- Choose your program of study.
- Attend orientation.
- Find your advisor.
- Register for classes.
Visit How to Enroll or more information.