School of Health Sciences to Open State-of-the-Art Facility, Allowing for Increased Collaboration
Opening later in 2024, Nashville State’s School of Health Sciences will have a new home on the College’s White Bridge campus.
Middle Tennessee and beyond is in dire need of caring, diligent, and skilled medical professionals. For decades, graduates of Nashville State’s School of Health Sciences, along with the those who have earned certifications through the Center for Workforce Development & Continuing Education, have stepped up to meet critical community needs.
Currently, the School of Health Science program labs, classrooms, and faculty offices are in different areas on campus. The renovation of the Health (H) Building will bring everything under one roof in a state-of-the-art facility. Additional, previously shared information on the renovation can be found by clicking here.
- Three, 8 bed nursing labs
- Simulation space with the latest training mannequins for pediatrics, obstetrics, and med surgical patients
- 4 operating room (OR) suites
- Full scale sterile processing unit
- Virtual Surgical Simulation Suite
- Full scale rehabilitation unit and simulation areas covering hospital to home
- Practice space for pediatrics through geriatrics in all aspects of rehab needs for mental and physical health.